Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Greetings From the Road

We are taking the Shasta on a little road trip this week.

Brian and I worked our butts off and got a lot of work done in the
camper over the past weekend, so we could be extra comfy (think
campfires and fresh air, but with a queen size mattress and a down
feather bed for sleeping. Plus a three burner gas stove and oven for
cooking.)

Here is what we saw when we woke up this morning in Chimney Rock, NC.
By the way, Last of the Mohicans was filmed here, as was some of
Firestarter, and Dirty Dancing was filmed in nearby Lake Lure. As we
were driving by the lake I kept picturing Johnny and Baby practicing
in the water! Har har!

Well, we are on the road again. I'll post more pics as I take them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping at Farmhouse Garden! I love to hear from you...