Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So I entered some of my undies in a contest...

...wait, that doesn't sound right. It was a sewing contest. And it was for lingerie made during the Ooh La La Lingerie Sew Along hosted by Ohhh Lulu and A Few Threads Loose. Or for lingerie made now...in case you  didn't take pics of your undies back then and don't want to photograph them now that you've been wearing them. Speaking of which, why am I shameless about posting up pics of undies I have never worn? It doesn't bother me one bit, while I'd never want to show the inside of my underwear drawer. Underwear philosophy. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So. I was thinking you might like to go vote for your favorite lingerie, right? Okay, please? I could win some cool stuff! Like, pattern stuff. For more sewing. Yeah! I have two entries in the bra section (which I am not going to win- mine were bo-ring) and I have 18, 19, and 20 in the panties section.

My favorites are the hipsters I made by folding the high waist pattern down a bit. There is another pair pictured in my Craftsy project here. I love the high waisted Betty panties for wearing with dresses (no hip chub dig), but in my daily life I end up wearing jeans a lot, and we can't have our unders sticking out of the tops of our jeans, now can we? So I made these, and they are a great fit and very comfy.

So, shamelessly, I ask you to go vote for my underwear here. Thanks. Have a nice day. 

5 comments:

  1. Done. Btw, #18 panties are in the top running as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won! That was such a fun competition. Send me an email at sarah.e.norwood[@]gmail.com and I will give you the details on the gift certificate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping at Farmhouse Garden! I love to hear from you...