Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Few Final Slipper Pics

I just wanted to share a few pics of my doll's ruby slippers after I finished them up the day she got them. She wore them around for a few hours, and on a full night's rest I was ready to throw on the final details I had been too tired for the night before. Here they are on my favorite feet....


I stitched a simple rectangle, pleated it, tacked it, and hot glued it to her slipper. I hot glued a plastic ruby on top, and BAM, instant bling. Yes, she refuses to take that square dance dress off except for bed, so it is going frequently through the wash cycle.



Here are the other posts 1 and 2 in case you want to make some for your girl and wanted pattern info or to see them without the bow bling. And, that's all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping at Farmhouse Garden! I love to hear from you...