Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday Sorbetto

I just finished up this blouse tonight. It uses the free Sorbetto pattern as well as the Sew Weekly's sleeve pattern. I had fun experimenting with my narrow hem foot which I used successfully (for the first time!) to hem the sleeves.
Now, my 31st birthday is coming up, and I have requested that my husband take me bowling. At our local bowling alley, after a certain time they do that crazy "Space Bowling" (or whatever) where they switch to black lights and project stuff around on the walls. Wouldn't it be positively revolting of me to wear this top? Yeah, I think I'll do it! Cover your eyes.....

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love it! I'm going to have to take a look at that sleeve pattern. I may have to use the Sorbetto as my block/sloper for the pattern manipulation part of the draftalong,and with the sleeve pattern available now too....
    Have a lovely time bowling and happy birthday Abi!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday!
    Hey - the sleeves came out great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping at Farmhouse Garden! I love to hear from you...